The most important decision I made in the last 5 years was to start reading again. If you aren't reading a book every month, you aren't really living.
Here are 5 books for the summer that I recommend to every serious human being:
5) Napoleon and Wellington: The Battle of Waterloo---And The Great Commanders Who Fought It
4) Liberty and Tyranny (By: Mark Levin...catch this great interview Mark did with Rush Limbaugh about his fantastic new book)
3) Atlas Shrugged (By: Ayn Rand...an incredible novel that will feel eerily familiar to 2009 America)
2) Money, Greed, and God: Why Capitalism Is the Solution and Not the Problem (By: Dr. Jay Richards...great interview with the book's author here.)
1) Heretics (By: G.K. Chesterton...read it!)